With the growing demands of the business areas and its rapid growth in the market (+ 20% pa in the last 5 years), AEGEA - 2nd largest in the basic sanitation ranking in Brazil, which from 2014 onwards only increases the number of municipalities served - from 35 to 48 and the population served more than doubled, from 2.6 million to 5.4 million, faced some technical, strategic and financial challenges, which shared with the V8 it was possible to draw a roadmap for the adoption of Private Cloud and design a strategy to modernize the core application, without functional and business impacts.
From the availability of an Oracle Cloud infrastructure, AEGEA had the following benefits:
· Possibilities to accelerate time-to-market and increase profitability from a new solution;
· Improve the use of your IT infrastructure with a shared design;
· Improve the external and internal customer experience;
· Virtualize processes, among other benefits;
· Have a more automated IT management process, guaranteeing a better quality of life for everyone.